skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, December 19, 2008
I swear I'll get back to being political...
but in the meantime, how about a video from my favorite Mexico City neo-new wave band.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
McSweeney's
I Hereby Resign as This Year’s Faculty Advisor for Our School’s Human Cloning Club
1 hour ago
FAIL Blog: Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments
Company mandates return to office, employee receives warning for working from home when they have 40 desks for 60 people: 'The expectation is that you find a solution in real time'
3 hours ago
Democracy Now!
Three Years into Genocide, "The IDF Is Still Hunting Gazans": Palestinian Journalist Akram al-Satarri
5 hours ago
Huffington Post News
Breaking Down Barriers in Sexual and Reproductive Health Reporting in Africa
10 years ago
Fuck You, Penguin
Still "Fuck You" After All These Years
12 years ago
Wise Ax
Belated Birthday Dinner for Liz
14 years ago
CrossFit: Forging Elite Fitness
Informed Comment
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2009
(25)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(33)
▼
December
(7)
Here we go again…
I see your neo-new wave and raise you el hardcore ...
Watching closely...
I swear I'll get back to being political...
The Libertine despises oppression and systematic b...
Happy Holidays Bill O' Reilly
Prop 8: The Musical
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
Contributors
Jared Matkin
KJA
Manna
The Libertine
dbh
motoRmouth
themattblack
No comments:
Post a Comment